Monday, March 29, 2010

This years greenhouse

I moved all the seedlings to the greenhouse yesterday. I up potted quite a few plants that needed some attention. All of the seedlings made it through the night quite well. The temperature stayed about 55 degrees through the night.


Yes it is quite a mess and needs dealt with.

These are the Hyacinth Beans that Dad gave me last fall. I have never grown these before, but so far they have been very successful. Hell, I did not even think that the seeds would germinate. When I was given the seed pods, they were not dried. The information I found about Hyacinth Bean seeds, led me to believe that the pods needed to dry completely on the vine for the seeds to be viable.


On the top shelf I have Balsam Impatiens. I grew them for the first time last year and they were beautiful. I knew I was going to grow them again. Here they are, and they are doing better this year than last. I can't wait to see them bloom.



No comments:

Post a Comment