Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Some random photos of the day

This Hyacinth is prettier than it was last year but it still has a way to go. It smells wonderful.

These are going to be pink Hyacinths when they bloom. My republican friend gave me these a couple of years ago. You know who you are.

My dad gave me these lanterns yesterday. He gave me two of them. I love them. Can't wait to see them with a candle in them. Someone wanted me to paint them, but I like things to be weathered. It makes them more interesting.

I cut this Forsythia back hard last year. I was worried she wouldn't bloom. No worries now.

At a glance you might be thinking, wtf. Well, if you look closely you will see the grass starting to emerge. I have been worried sick that the grass wouldn't get going by the time of the party. Now I need to research how long I should wait before I mow fresh grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment