Monday, March 22, 2010

$10 patio

If you recall, yesterday Honey had the idea of making a flagstone patio for the bar. I did not think I could work on the patio at all today because the weather sucked, and I mean sucked. I woke up early and was motivated to get started. I went out between down pours and leveled the area. I then added the 6 bags of sand that I got from my cousin Chrissy. They were old sand bags that she had for years and was not using. Score. I then started putting down the stone that I got from my sister Lisa's property. Score again. I thought I would be finished for the day.

If you notice I have some extra rocks laying around. I will give them a new home in random flower bed borders. Which is a good thing, since I was needing a few.

After a few hours in the house and a disco nap, I decided to work some more. I went to Menard's and bought 3 bags of concrete for under $10. Came back home and got busy.

I could not get a very good photo because of all the tools that I was trying to keep out of the frame.

I need to bury that extension cord or hide it. Let me add that to my list.


No comments:

Post a Comment