Saturday, March 27, 2010

Last day before new greenhouse season

I am delighted to see that the Delphinium that I started from seed last year is making a triumphant return.


I am keeping a close eye on this White Clematis. I will remain hopeful that she will be in full bloom during the first two weeks in May.

This is really the last area of the new backyard that has yet to receive my attention. Yes I slapped a few bricks around to form an impromptu flower bed, but that is all that has been done. The long containers that you see I just sat there today. There is nothing planted in them as of yet. I only like the larger one, but it needs painted. The other two planters need pitched really, but I have an issue throwing away any kind of planter. Does anyone else have this problem? I also need to get the pile of leaves and rocks picked up. Ugh, more leaves, say it isn't so.

I am going to be working really hard to dress up my ghetto greenhouse. I realize she is a far cry from the greenhouse at the Biltmore, but I love her just the same. In another week she will be looking fierce.




No comments:

Post a Comment