Monday, March 29, 2010

Some of the smaller projects of the day

I put leaf mulch around more of the flower beds. I started this bed last year from starts and transplants that I received Dad. It is mostly filled with Lilies but there are a few Cone flowers and one Black eyed Susan.

I mulched the Memory garden. I am hoping to keep the deer out of the yard this year, hence the windmill.

This will look much better when the wood mulch is covering the weed fabric.

I got the screens up on the gazebo today. I was worried that they were going to cause me problems. They didn't.

I painted these two planter boxes. I have had these on the front porch for years. They have been numerous colors but I like this color the best.

My cousin Chrissy painted this concrete planter for me today. Now all that I need to do, is decide what to grow in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment