Saturday, March 13, 2010

Seedling update

So I promised to post new photos of my seedlings. Well here are the photos but I must apologize for the quality. In my defense I was drinking my first cup of coffee at the time I took these but bad photos or not you get the idea of how I have them set up. In the first photo I have a flat of Cleome seeds that have not germinated yet and will probably be another couple of days before they do. The seedlings in the middle are all Tomatoes mostly San Marzano with a few Early Girl, Super Beefsteak, Jellybean, and a couple Zebra. The larger leaves that you see on the left are Hyacinth Bean plants. What you don't see in the photo is another tray of seeds that are waiting to germinate. Most of those are of perennial seeds and I guess some can take months to germinate. I have never grown any of them from seed before so your guess is as good as mine as to when they will germinate but I will post as soon as they do.


Here are the seedling that have germinated. I have a variety of plants here. I have herbs, veggies but mostly flower seedlings. I am quite happy with their success this year but I am still keeping my fingers crossed that all will go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment