Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Josephine is almost ready for her close up.

It only took half a week but she is finally working. So the water is not coming out of the top of her head but she is working just the same. I did not fill the water all the way up because the mortar in the top row of bricks is still curing. After a couple of days I will fill it up, I also need to hide the cords. I put a hole in the mortar so after it cures I can run the electrical cord threw it so it won't be laying over the wall. The water will clear up in a day or two. I also need to hook up the solar lights so she will be illuminated at night. My honey thinks she might be a little scary at night, we will see.



In another month, I will be able to put in the water plants but its a little too early for that now. I can't wait to see all the foliage behind the fountain, if they live that is.


I raked up all the nasty debris and put down grass seed with straw. I am not quite sure how long it will take the grass to grow but it better get growing. I have a soiree planned for the back yard this May.



No comments:

Post a Comment