Saturday, March 20, 2010

First day of spring happenings

I got the bench painted as you can see. I was going to distress it a bit by adding a small amount of black paint; however, I love how it looks so I will leave it alone. I think this pop of color is fabulous, especially this time of year.

With Chrissy's help, I got the outside of the old/new fountain stuccoed. I have yet to put any water in it so I am still nervous about how she will function. I do love how it turned out. In the first couple of photos, notice that the cement is still wet.

I cannot wait to fill this up.

She feels very southwest to me, I also think of volcanoes when I look at this.

We got the Gazebo painted today. The paint went on really fast and covered beautifully. We only had to put one coat of paint on the gazebo; however, I did put two coats on the bench. I felt that it would get a lot of wear and tear.

After these photos were taken, we got all the miscellaneous debris picked up.


Here is the before ,

and here is the after.

I need to note that this project was a complete pain in the ass. As you can see, I have some more touch up work to do, but for the most part she is, t,t,t,t, done.

No comments:

Post a Comment