Friday, April 30, 2010

Lanai patio and gardens

After months of being stuck in the house, it is time for all the plants to take their proper place in the sun. Some of them have spent the last month in the greenhouse. Most of them did not get that privilege.
I love the edition of the drinking boy statue this year.

I think the Bird of Paradise has a perfect spot for the summer.

Not sure if I like this cluster of plants in this spot. I will have to see if it grows on me.

I am very happy with the Lanai patio this year. I have one thing missing from the photo. Its a statue that I will put out on the day of the party. I was worried that a big wind would blow her over and she would shatter into a million little pieces. I could not risk that. I will post a picture of the statue at a later time.



The backyard is has really taken shape.

Its starting to be very lush in the backyard.

I had just watered all the plants and then gave the entire area a blast with the water wand.

I still need to wash the side of the house.

Does it not look like it is ready for a Graduation Luau party. And I have not even put up the decorations.



No comments:

Post a Comment