Monday, April 5, 2010

Lots of little projects

I started working on the flower beds in the front yard the other day. I have been busy turning the sod and mulching. When I started planting most of these beds, I just started planting. I did not take the time to get the beds ready. Story of my life, I know. That is what happens when you ghetto garden. When opportunity knocks, you have to be able to jump. If I waited to plant things in a well worked flower bed, I would never get things done. The Forsythia is going to get pruned hard after they bloom out.


Yes, that big piece of bark laying in the flower bed is intentional.


It makes such a difference having the walkway's mulched.

I still need to get some stepping stones. I plan on placing them from the door of the greenhouse around the south side of the greenhouse to the back gate.


The Ferns are really starting to make a showing. Not bad for getting moved abruptly. lol


You can't even tell, that I buried the electrical cord and garden hose. They both go from the fence to the greenhouse.

A couple of my projects today, included getting this hose caddy made. Watering will be much easier.


I also made this little table to hold the gay kegger. For those of you who do not know what a gay kegger is, its actually a 3 tiered fountain. I make my Red Devil Monkey Juice and let the party roll. lmao I will throw a table skirt over this table, or maybe even some kind of bamboo skirt. It would look better for the party. When its not in use holding a fountain, it will hold a plant. I have the perfect one in mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment