Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lets get some needed sunshine

After many months in the house it is time to gradually start bringing out the babies. I can't bring them all out, because I don't want to have all of them to move when the temperature drops. And it will drop. Sunday night it is suppose to be 38 degrees, brrrrrrrr. Never the less, I am twitching to get them out of the house and get some much needed sunshine. I do like the Elephant Ears where they are located, but everyone else will be moving.


This Purple Heart is not very purple. It will turn purple with more sun. I guess I should just be happy she is alive. She did not get very good winter placement. I am curious to see exactly how long it takes for her to change colors.

The Gerber daisies that I overwintered are doing great. I could not be happier. I have never had them to bloom while still in the house. They usually get D list status in the house.

This one does not have as many blooms, but she has better foliage.



No comments:

Post a Comment