Friday, April 23, 2010

Deer drama

The deer are at it again. Treating my front yard as if it were their personal buffet. They decided to have a small nibble on my Tiger Lilies.

Then they walked passed my Kwanzan flowering cherry tree and grab a quick munch.

Then they made their way over to the Memory garden and devoured some newly planted Hosta's. OMG I could scream. We had some success with the pinwheels that we put in the yard. I guess they have gotten use to them. I rearranged the pinwheels in hopes to make them a little leery again. I am trying to get my hands on some wind chimes. I have heard that wind chimes helps to keep deer away.

As a foot note, I do love the deer. I realize their habitat is shrinking and they are just trying to survive. I need to plant something they love more than my flowers in hopes of saving the flowers. Until then, I will try any tip I hear about and that falls in my budget, practically free.

No comments:

Post a Comment