Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh what a beautiful pond. LMAO

A friend stopped over to see my ponds. He heard that I had the ponds and creek cleaned and working for the new season. LOL As you can see,


he aparantely got the wrong information.
It might be hard to tell in this photo, but where the log and piles of leaves are located IS the creek. lol It dumps into a lower pond and has three different waterfalls.
It would be so nice to have the waterfalls working again. They haven't been operational in at least 3 years. Neither pond leaks, however the creek that connects the two together has issues. I believe the year of the Cicadas was the culprit, if not the neighbors cat. Which by the way, if you own a cat and think its cute to let them outside to roam the neighborhood, ITS NOT. We have to keep our dogs on a leash or in a fenced in area, what makes cats so special. All they do is kill baby birds and rabbits and such and take a dump in my flower pots. I am quite certain that the neighbors would be displeased if I let my dogs do their business in their flower pots. Enough about that. I digress, I think I have to many other projects on my plate for this season.

3 comments:

  1. someone sounds like a cat hater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you about the cat business!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see how some bamboo sticks will hold back a 50 or so pound dog.Good luck!

    ReplyDelete