Friday, March 27, 2009

Bamboo, bamboo, bamboo



Well I got the Bamboo border finished. My cousin came over and helped me tie the bamboo together. The job was not hard, just a little tedious. The doggies did not know what to make of it, and so far, not one hint of jumping the fence. This is good news for the flowers.



Of course it was not just the dogs that I was concerned with. Many times people would walk down the path and inevitably step on a plant. There will be no more stepping on the plants now. There might not be a lot of plants at this time of year but soon there will be plenty of plants for people not to step on.
Another problem I am sure you might share is all the responsible pet owners walking their dogs down the road to do their business in your flower bed. I put a little bamboo action up there as well. It's only been 1 day but no presents. I still might leave a fabulous artistic sign for those same responsible pet owners. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment