Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What about me?

I have no business starting a new flower bed when I have to areas that need attention. lol I plan on combining these two areas into one large bed. This grass is doing much better here but needs more sun. I think she needs divided again. I gave some to my dad two years ago and his is doing much better. I want to fill this area in front of the Forsythia all the way up to the telephone pole with flowers. I put the daffodils and peonies here earlier this year. I do need some color here in the summer. This area gets more shade than the full sun loving plants like.
I planted this Red bud tree last fall and she is still alive. Sometimes that is all you can hope for.

Weeds, weeds, and more weeds. I have the landscape fabric to combat this problem, but laziness has prevented me from laying it down.



No comments:

Post a Comment