Monday, February 16, 2009

Finished Greenhouse

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!
I am so proud of this little ghetto greenhouse I am beside myself. I still have a couple of things I want to do, inside latches etc., but for the most part this baby is finished. It does not show up in the pictures but I have plastic on the inside of both doors. I put Velcro around the top portions of both doors, so I can get some ventilation when needed. The first photo is taken facing east.
Facing South West
I plan on putting a weed barrier and gravel in the center to help hold heat and not be a mud pit. The side beds are a little over 2.5 feet wide. I still need to put in some soil in both beds. I had a few glitches, I had to remove the doors before adding the plastic, I had forgotten about the hinges and that posed a problem but I prevailed. lol With any luck, I will have some plants in this little greenhouse before the week is out. YEAH

1 comment:

  1. Bill, That greenhouse is awesome! Great job! I am going to show the director at Mason's preschool, the kids do a lot of gardening. The kids would love it if that was part of their garden. I will let you know if we build one. Love,PA

    ReplyDelete