Friday, February 13, 2009

Carpentry is not my forte


I had a few hours before work so I thought I would do a little work on the greenhouse today. I think this project is more ghetto worthy with each passing day. I did not get a photo of the greenhouse with the doors attached but I did get both doors hung today as well. Another victory as far as I am concerned. I am hoping that I will have time again tomorrow to finish the framing and make sure that the cattle panels are attached securely to the frame. Once that is done it should be time to get it covered in plastic and PRESTO! So far this project has not been too difficult. Yes a little painful since I decided today to hit my ankle with the hammer, OUCH. How I missed the nail and wacked my ankle is a mystery lol. I also went to Menards today and purchased a 10 foot 2x6 to attach the door frames and give a little more support to the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment