Monday, September 20, 2010

Shedding skin

I find myself in the same shape as this little ghetto greenhouse. A little tattered by the ignorance around me, but I still have a solid frame and will grow new skin. If you support haters, you are a hater, period and end of story.

Put through it. Once the old skin is gone, the healing will begin.

I knew when I built the ghetto greenhouse, that she was not going to last forever. I had read that I would be replacing the plastic after one season. Well I managed to get two growing seasons out of her, so I can't bitch. I do have the plastic on hand to repair her, but the question is, when? Do I go ahead while the weather is good and warm and run the risk of something happening between now and next spring? Or do I wait until the end of February or the beginning of March to get it ready? I think the spring will be the perfect time for her rebirth.

No comments:

Post a Comment