Friday, July 9, 2010

The West Lawn

I thought I would give a little update on Honey's Petunia patch. Keep in mind that Honey has not worked in his Petunia patch in many moons, but in all fairness, neither have I. If I was not so busy with other things, I would be working over The West Lawn this year. I have some plans for this garden that I believe Honey will love. More on that at a later time. Its a surprise.

I think HPP is looking pretty good, considering this was a last minute thought.

I love The West Lawn this time of year, when everything is overgrown and lush.

If I could just find the time to weed out the bog garden. I should mention that it has been hotter than hell lately and I could not possibly.


I am second guessing myself on whether to cut down the Redbud or not.


Looking towards the western sky.



No comments:

Post a Comment