Friday, July 9, 2010

More blooms and soon to be blooms

I keep running outside every morning with my coffee and camera in hand, and still no bloom. This Bird of Paradise is going to bloom any day. I am sure of it.

We bought this Rose bush many years ago. She sat by the back fence for many years being over taken by the other plants and getting no sunshine. I don't recall ever seeing her bloom.

The Heirloom garden. She has reseeded herself and I am loving it.

So many things are in bloom now.

I think this is an amazing shot, if I do say so myself. I have to be honest. I was only trying to get a shot of the Globe Thistle getting ready to bloom. I first saw the bee when I put the photos on the computer.

The Tiger Lilies are standing in their majesty.

Hello gorgeous.

I only wish I had a field of these.

I don't know if you remember, but last year someone stepped on these lilies when they were coming up. Needless to say I did not get to enjoy them.

Busy, busy, busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment