Friday, July 9, 2010

Wedding curtains

OK, I need to mention a couple of things. First, they do not look purple on my computer, but they are. Second, they look a little like laundry hanging in this photo, but they don't in person. And finally, they are going to do what they are set out to do, and that is hide the bride. She will be able to come out of the back door and be hidden from the congregation before her grand entrance.

I do have two more small sections of curtains still to make. But what are your thoughts? And no, the extension cord won't be laying there on the wedding day. By the way, for anyone wondering, I only hung up the curtains for a hot minute to check things out. They are not still hanging. I have a lot of ironing and steaming to do before the wedding day. Did you catch that Jay? lol



No comments:

Post a Comment