Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I should be weeding.

I should be weeding the gardens instead of taking photos. It is just to hot and muggy to capture any kind of energy today. While the weeds live another day in the gardens, here is a few more things going on. No blooms on the Bougainvillea yet. I am being patient but wth.

The blooms on the Pinky Winky Hydrangea are emerging beautifully.

She continues to add to her bloom everyday.

You will definitely be tired of Plumeria photos by the end of this summer. I won't however, Lmao. BTW would you consider this pink or red?


The blooming Plumeria is on the right side of the arbor. It has always had two branches, but only one branch is in bloom. I noticed today, that the branch on the left side is also going to bloom. It took about 5 weeks from the time I noticed the buds to when the first flower opened. Unfortunately, I do not think that those will be in bloom for the wedding.
BTW I will try to post as often as I can, but its BB season.

No comments:

Post a Comment