Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

We were surprised by a little duck on Halloween. She is delighted that I have yet to rake the yard. Halloween visitors were the only thing going on in the yard this weekend. I have yet to get started cleaning up the yard for winter. But looking on the bright side, I think it makes for a better fall picture. lol


One thing I have been diligent about, and that is watching the Bird of Paradise. Every day I poke my head into the winter greenhouse to see if the BOP is blooming.

I wanted to show you how I have the spare room set up for overwintering many of the plants. This is the north side of the room. Notice the BOP in the corner and the grow lights hanging overhead.

These are the east facing windows. You can see the BOP in the left corner. I
took the curtains down to not interfere with the sunlight.


No comments:

Post a Comment