Friday, August 28, 2009

Summer show stoppers

This Hydrangea is called Pinky Winky and she is living up to her name. The photo does not do it justice. But she is turning quite pink, trust. By the way I took quite a few photos of her and none were doing her justice.


This Sweet Autumn Clematis has taken over. I could n0t be happier. The fragrance is out of this world. I have this planted around the Lanai Patio and the aroma just wafts through the air. I am so having a Luau next weekend. It is time for Leilani to make a triumphant return. lol

I am not sure you can make out the three plants on the bar. They are my new babies. I found them at Lowes on clearance. $1.89 each. Now how can you pass up any plant for under 2 bucks. Lord knows I can't. My cousin always tells me I need to go to a meeting. lol Plantaholics. The three plants on the bar are a Mandevilla, a Tropical Hibiscus and Maui Red Ixora and in that order.


No comments:

Post a Comment