Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August Happenings 2011



The Peach Hibiscus has started to bloom.

 
 The Red Plumeria is going to bloom again this year.
I have to report that I am a little concerned with the Plumeria cuttings.  I think that I have them planted in unsuitable soil.  After this weekend I will try to make that happen.

 I am under the assumption that the 4 O'clocks plants got their name because of the time of day that they bloom.  This is either false, or our 4 O'clocks cannot tell time.

 We went to the Indiana State fair today and sadly woke up the next day to the news of the tragedy that happened just hours after we left.  My thoughts go out to all of the friends and family of those involved. With that being said, we did not take many photos at the fair, but my friend Cat captured a few photos that I thought our friend Concert would enjoy.  So Concert, enjoy.





YW

No comments:

Post a Comment