Monday, November 29, 2010

Its Santa season once again

After much debate on whether to decorate this year or not, I decorated. We had to put "presents" on the endangered species list, but being festive is free. After all, I love the Christmas season, not to mention, that I have a Santa collection that needs to be shown.

I got this little tree at a yard sale a hundred years ago, to hang my Santa ornaments. I either need to get a bigger Santa tree next year, or stop getting Santa ornaments. I vote for a bigger tree, and how about some new curtains. I am over these funeral home curtains, that's what they look like anyway.

I wanted to capture the ambiance of the Santa tree lit up. This year, I combined a white feather Christmas tree with the artificial tree. I think it sings.

Sorry about the following photo, but I was once again trying to capture the lights on our Christmas tree.

Here is the same tree with a flash used on the camera. And BTW, not one Santa on this tree, thank you.



1 comment:

  1. Love your Trees!!!! That Santa Tree is very beautiful and very pregnant.lol lu <3 BUNCHES


    HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO MY SPECIAL PEOPLES ;)

    ReplyDelete