Thursday, May 21, 2009

Heirloom garden




It looks pretty sad here. lol



This garden bed is getting an enlargement. I have a lot of plants that need plenty of sun and not too many places in the garden to put them. That means enlarge current beds, or create brand new garden beds. This is more like a combination of both. I am enlarging this bed to more than three times the size of its current state.


As you can see I need to get some more stones for the border.
Most of the plants in this bed were started from seed. Cosmos, Zinnias, Celosia, Delphinium, Lavender and a packet of mixed seeds from the Biltmore. Not a very good photo but the best that I have at the time of this posting.



2 comments:

  1. Bill, I think you have done a beautiful job.Come to my house next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. Your garden does not need my attention, they are beautiful themselves.

    ReplyDelete