Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wedding day photos

I know it is long since over, but I have yet to post any photos of Glenn and Amybeths wedding. It was a crazy busy day, and one I would never do again, without getting paid. lol I thought it turned out beautifully. My one giant bitch of the whole day, it was hotter than hell. OMG I thought we would have some people dropping from heat stroke, but we lucked out. Everyone seemed to have a good time and I heard nothing but positive feedback. I also think Glenn and Amybeth could not have been happier. I want to take this time to give a big shout out to all who helped with this. You know who you are. Thank you.

The wedding cake. I thought it turned out beautifully.

I made these curtains so the bridal party could be behind the curtains without the congregation being able to see them. You have to have that big moment for the bride. I thought they turned out great and did the job they were made to do.

This was for the wedding cards and also held the little bags of grass seed. Yes, we threw grass seed at the bride and groom instead of bird seed.

The wedding arbor. The table that would hold the Unity Sand vases was Aunt Josie's.

Here is a closer shot.


The Gay Kegger. You have to try the Red Devil Monkey Juice.

This was the center of the Bride and Grooms table. The candelabra and the bride and groom Avon bottles were also Aunt Josie's.

The forecast called for rain on wedding day. It did rain a couple of times during the set up of the wedding, but then it was dry. Helene jumped in on the wedding day and secured us with the tent. I don't know how we could have pulled it off without it.

A close up of the buffet table, before it was completely ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment