Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bridal Table

I started playing around with the bridal table. I could not decide what exactly looked the best. I actually like the darker color over the white table cloth, with a splash of lavender in the center. However I am not planning on using that large piece of material in the center, I just needed to see the colors together.

Then we have the lavender on top of the white table cloth with a splash of purple in the center. Again just checking out the colors.


I have decided to blend the two. You will have to wait until the wedding to see the results. Pay no attention to Dad and Chrissy's feet in the picture. Not to mention all the crap in the chairs.

1 comment:

  1. I agree w/you...
    I too like the dark over the white because it's perfectly balanced...begin with light and end with light...perfect! you so good ;-)

    ReplyDelete