Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Random thoughts for today.

I can certainly feel all the hours that I have put into the wedding preparation. The good news is, the wedding is almost here, the bad news, I have so much still to do. I wanted to slap up a few pictures on the blog, because I do not know when the next posting will take place. The lights are completed, for the most part.

The statue is getting ready for her close up.




Of course, when I do not have time for anything else, this rhodo decided to have issues. I think this plant might have been root bound when I planted it, and now I am suffering the consequences. I plan on lifting her up today, pruning the dead off of her, and making sure her fine roots are able to do their job. Time will tell, wish her luck.


This is all going to go.


1 comment:

  1. Today is the day for the LOVELY wedding you worked so many hours preparing for.Tomorrow you can go on R&R...

    Phone me when you recover. You're the greatest.

    <3 Aunt Lois

    ReplyDelete