Friday, June 25, 2010

Wedding prep

I can't recall if I have mentioned the wedding we are hosting or not. It's late and I am tired. If I haven't, we are hosting a wedding in our back yard for Honey's sister and my cousin. Sounds twisted, right. lol If I have already mentioned it, oops. Anyhow, I will be posting pics for our phoenix family that are not able to be here to watch it all happen. Mainly the mother of the bride. So these are for you Helene. Hope you enjoy.

My very first table skirt. I am as proud as punch.

This candlestick will be part of the decor for the wedding. Here is the before.

Here is the after.

And here is the group. Imagine her holding that big bouquet and the set sitting behind the buffet table. Also try to imagine the set sitting on something that does not also need painted.

I only posted this photo so you could see the color. In all the other photos the flowers look blue, and they are purple. Very purple.

And yes, our house looks as if it has thrown up a wedding. What do you do?

This set will be the centerpieces for the four dinner tables. One large container in the center and two small bouquets flanking both side.


No comments:

Post a Comment