Sunday, February 6, 2011

Seed time

I wish I were one of those gardeners, that has everything organized. Harvesting my seeds promptly, and storing and labeling them immediately. Everything in its place and all, but I am not. I know it is time to get prepared and take stock of what I am working with. First order of business, gather up all the seeds. I found some that I had actually put in jars, in the closet. The rest of all the seeds were in various locations. From the utility room floor, to numerous junk drawers, and I am sure I will find more next year. lol

This is going to be a big experimental growing season for me. I cannot commit to anything this year, other than, I do not want to spend money in the yard. Seeds, compost, starts, free, play, these are the words I would use to describe the coming season.

No comments:

Post a Comment