Sunday, August 28, 2011

August evenings

I have not had a chance to check on the Plumeria bud until today.  It will take another month before she blooms.  


Today I found this fern sitting beside a dumpster.  I am not a big fan of overwintering these messy plants, but I can't stand to see a plant thrown away.  How pathetic am I?


I know that I just posted a picture of the hyacinth bean plant, but what the hell.  I am very very happy with her growth.

 I need to train the future plants to climb the fence.  Right after I paint the shed that was to get painted last fall.


This pathway full of Moon flower blooms  was absolutely intoxicating last night.  I highly recommend snipping off a couple of blooms and take them in the house.  They only last the night, but the fragrance is wonderful.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment