Friday, August 26, 2011

50th Wedding Anniversary!!!

Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary Mom and Dad. 

 I wanted to make their anniversary wonderful, and it really was.  They loved it. I am not posting photos of the backyard with the twinkle lights all around, you have seen plenty of them.  However, I thought I would throw you a couple photos of the buffet table area.  I did not have all of the food out there at the time of the photo, but don't get me started.  One more thing that I would like to mention, is the letter framed in the center is from the White house.
Here is the table after dark.  The Serenity garden was so romantic.

A new bench for the party.  I think it looks great, thanks dad for helping out with this.  I swear the top stone about killed me.
A few happenings with the flowers of the gardens.
The blooms of the Rose of Sharon on this plant are open much wider this season than in the past.  They look like stars from across the yard.

 I could not be more pleased with the Hyacinth bean plant.


 Celosia, this plant is at least 4 feet tall.  Is this normal?

 Celosia
 Japanese Windflower
 This is not even the largest leaf on this Castor plant.

I just wanted to add a little note to all of those who decided not to show up or participate in the party, shame on you, you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment