Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall garden happenings.

This is the Euonymus tree my aunt gave me. I need to move it to the front yard. It won't get very large and it could use some more sun. This reminds me that I need to check on when and if I can prune her.

I need to bring this baby Gerber Daisy inside.

Some of the Mums I bought last year came back.

This pink Aster came from my Aunt. She told me that the originally were my great grandfathers. I will give them better attention in the future.

I love the fall colors of this Little Princess Spirea next to the Variegated Hydrangea.

After being eaten many times throughout the summer, this Ipomea is holding her own.

The leaves of this Castor plant are huge.

She is about 8 feet tall.

The north pond.

The fall colors of the oak leaf hydrangea.

This Forsythia is bouncing back.



No comments:

Post a Comment