Monday, March 5, 2012

Hoosier weather.

I would love to post pictures and stories of DIY projects underway, or countless seed trays beginning to sprout, but sadly that is not the case.  However, we had a surprise snow shower last night.  It might not have been a surprise to others, but I personally missed a memo.  
Yesterday, the West Lawn looked like this,

this morning,

and this afternoon.

   I only wish I could have captured the snow covering all the trees and shrubs last night.  It was definitely a winter wonderland.  This is how I like my snow, quick, beautiful and gone. 

In a small bit of other ghetto garden news, our orchid is going to bloom. I am proud of this fact.  She was given to us as a present for our 10th Anniversary.  I have never grown orchids before so it is always a triumph when a plant blooms.


No comments:

Post a Comment