Monday, April 11, 2011

Daffodils of 2011

The old and the new daffodils 2011.
I do not know the exact names of my daffodils, surprise, however I will mention the ones that I know.  Notice that if it has a name I received it from aunt Lois.  

Butterfly Kisses

Daffodil 1

Daffodil 2


Daffodil 3
Daffodil 4

Daffodil 5

Daffodil 6

Daffodil 7
This particular daffodil was given to me by a friend.  Thanks Lisel.

Daffodil 8
Also given by Lisel.

I wanted to also show you some of my Aunt Lois's Daffodils.
Amor 2008

 Cheerfulness

 Fortissimo

 Geranium and Obdam
I have some very similar to this.

 Ice Follies

 Ice Follies

 Ice King

 Lemon Beauty

 Narcissus
I believe that I have these.
 Rip Van Winkle

 Royal Orange
Now aunt Lois gave me some starts the other day, but I need to put Lemon Beauty and Cheerfulness on my list.  They are all beautiful, however those two are sickening and a must in my gardens.

1 comment:

  1. I taged,"CHEERFULNESS" and "Lemon Beauty" so we will be able to hunt them down easily.... ^_^

    BTW; the violet start I gave you is just called a
    "Rose Blush Violet"...

    ReplyDelete