Sunday, May 30, 2010

More blooms

Here are this weeks happenings in the garden. I have not had time to do very much in the gardens, aside from snapping a few photos.

The reflection pond is looking quite healthy. The Oak leaf Hydrangea is getting ready to bloom.


I am very excited. All three water lilies are blooming. The red one has never bloomed. Chello.

White
Yellow
Red

I am loving this Delphinium.

I was given this start by my aunt last fall. She is not in a very good place in the garden and will be moving soon.

Do not ask me what kind of flower this is. I have no idea. I got this from my dad last fall. If you know, don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks.

The loosestrife is going mad, as usual.

This was a wonderful surprise. I have no clue where I got this. I don't remember her at all, but I am glad she is here.



No comments:

Post a Comment